Organizing Financial Documents
- Risk Management,
- Asset Management,
- Income Management and
- Estate Management
Planning for Change
Woodmen of the World's Planning for Change booklet is a valuable resource for you and your family to organize financial documents. It can help you identify and organize important records to make them easier to locate when you really need them.
It can also help you clearly communicate your wishes when you are no longer there to take action yourself.
Many people don't like change. Even those who do may not prepare for it. But our free Planning For Change booklet can help your loved ones:
- Locate and organize financial documents
- Determine Powers of Attorney
- Keep track of your accounts, investments, credit cards, and insurance policies
- Implement your estate plan
- Be informed of your assets
- Know your important contact information
- Carry out your final wishes
Download a free Planning for Change booklet for yourself today.
Woodmen of the World, its employees and representatives are not authorized to give tax or legal advice. Individuals are encouraged to seek advice from their own tax or legal counsel.
Find a Local Representative
Search for a representative in your area, visit their website and find contact information.